Things to know
For new students
For all students:
- The studio is open 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after all scheduled classes.
- No reservation or pre-registration is required.
- Be on time! Latecomers will not be admitted. No exceptions, no excuses.
- Leave your shoes at the front door when you enter the studio.
- Let your teacher know of any injuries or medical conditions.
- We encourage all students to stay in the room throughout the entire class. If you must leave because of an emergency, please leave and re-enter between postures.
- Only water is allowed in the yoga room. No glass bottles please. No food or chewing gum either.
- Honor the silence of the room by moving quietly, and refrain from talking.
- No cell phones, apple watches, or pagers are allowed in the yoga room. You can leave them at the front desk or in the locker rooms.
- Keep your body and feet clean when attending class, and free from perfumes, colognes or other strong scents.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.