“You're never too old, you're never too sick, it's never too bad, it's never too late, to start from scratch once again, to be born once again.”
We're offering kids' classes Saturdays and Sundays at the West End at 4pm. Classes are 50 minutes, no heat, and one set of each pose from the Bikram series. The cost is $10. You can attend class with your child, and it's free for you if you are on a current membership.
From the Bikram Yoga Blog
- Yogi of the Month–Meet Rick! | Feb 10, 2015
- While You Were Sleeping…..10 Reasons Why You Absolutely Should Practice Yoga at 5:30AM! | Jan 27, 2015
- Yogi of the Month: Meet Briana! | Jan 20, 2015
- Yogi of the Month–Meet Robert! | Dec 02, 2014
- Sasangasana or Rabbit Pose | Nov 09, 2014